Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 12/6/11

This show featured the music of guitar player Hubert Sumlin, who passed on Sunday at the age of 80; his playing will certainly be missed!
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Gov't Mule- Worried Down With The Blues
  3. Hubert Sumlin- Living The Blues
  4. Marquise Knox- Tears Fall Like Rain
  5. The Allman Brothers Band- Old Before My Time
  6. Roy Buchanan feat. Otis Clay- A Nickel & A Nail
  7. Hubert Sumlin feat. Eric Clapton- I'm Ready
  8. Hubert Sumlin feat. Keith Richards- Still A Fool
  9. Nasty Ned- Can't Be Satisfied
  10. Cash Box Kings- Preachin' Blues
  11. Johnny Winter- Short Fat Fannie
  12. Buddy Guy feat. Derek Trucks- Skin Deep
  13. Eddie Kirkland- Every Day I Have The Blues
  14. Little Milton- My Dog & Me
  15. Sista Monica Parker- Never Say Never
  16. Fiona Boyes- Howlin' At Your Door
  17. Hubert Sumlin- I Love The Life I Live, I Live The Life I Love
  18. Hubert Sumlin- This Is The End, Little Girl
  19. Derek & The Dominoes- Little Wing
  20. Henry Cooper- Good Bye Blues
  21. Freddie King- Reconsider Baby
  22. Bill Rhoades & Alan Hager- Rollin' And Ramblin'
  23. Syl Johnson- Driving Wheel
  24. Lurrie & Carey Bell- Key To The Highway
  25. Junior Wells- Messin' With The Kid
  26. The Laurie Morvan Band- Skinny Chicks
  27. John Primer- Red House

No comments: