Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 8/13/13

Had a rollicking good time this morning, and I see this is my TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTIETH post!! Been doing this for a while, now!!!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Luther Allison- Cat Blues
  3. The Allman Brothers Band- Outskirts Of Town
  4. Shemekia Copeland- Bring Your Fine Self Home
  5. Albert King- I'll Play The Blues For You (parts 1 & 2)
  6. John Lee Hooker & Canned Heat- Boogie Chillen #2
  7. Billy Boy Arnold- My Babe
  8. Son Seals- Now That I'm Down
  9. The Slide Brothers- Don't Keep Me Wondering
  10. Paul Flipowicz Blues Band- How Many More Years
  11. Omar Dykes- Do The Do
  12. Taj Mahal- Done Changed My Way Of Living
  13. Muddy Waters- Clouds In My Heart
  14. The Tedeschi Trucks Band- Rollin' & Tumblin'
  15. Ana Popovic- One Room Country Shack
  16. Koko Taylor- I'd Rather Be Blind
  17. Koko Taylor- Come To mama
  18. Jimmy Reed All-Stars feat. Mick Jagger & Keith Richards- Goin' Away Baby
  19. Luther Allison- Drivin' Wheel
  20. James Cotton- Take A Message
  21. Freddie King- Sweet Home Chicago
  22. Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown- Ventilator Blues

No comments: