Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 8/20/13

Wow!! Today's show marks the beginning of my 6th year hosting Breakfast with the Blues!! I really have enjoyed every show; it's an honor and a real pleasure to come in and serve up a platter of hot Blues music every week! Thank YOU for listening!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Boz Scaggs feat. Duane Allman- Loan Me A Dime
  3. Luther Allison- Goin' Down
  4. Lurrie Bell- Just The Blues
  5. Son Seals- My Time Now
  6. Walter Trout- Cherry Red Wine
  7. Albert King- I Can't Hear Nothing But The Blues
  8. Johnny Jenkins- Rollin' Stone
  9. Susan Tedeschi- Rock Me Right
  10. Bryan Lee- Evil
  11. Studebaker John- Shake Some For Me
  12. Lurrie Bell- 'Bout The Break Of Day
  13. Speckled Red- Goin' Down Slow
  14. Otis Spann- Been A Long, Long Time
  15. The Allman Brothers Band- Old Before My Time
  16. Shirley Johnson- The Blues Is All I've Got
  17. Savoy Brown- The Blues Keep Me Holding On
  18. Hound Dog Taylor- Roll Your Moneymaker
  19. The Allman Brothers Band- Woman Across The River
  20. Gary Primich- Cold Hand In Mine
  21. Ike Turner & The Kings of Rhythm- Catfish Blues
  22. Lurrie Bell- Blues In My Soul
  23. Mike Bloomfield- Buried Alive In The Blues
  24. Marty Sammon & Tom Holland- Cut You Loose
  25. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Pleading The Blues

No comments: