Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 10/15/13

Tried to warm up this crisp fall day by serving up a red-hot batch of good old BLUES MUSIC!!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Albert King feat. Stevie Ray Vaughan- Blues Before Sunrise
  3. Gov't Mule feat. Greg Rzab- Worried Down With The Blues
  4. Son Seals- My Time Now
  5. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith- Can't Rest For Worry
  6. Michael Burks- Got A Way With Women
  7. Junior Wells- Keep Your Hands Out Of My Pockets
  8. Muddy Waters- Thirteen Highway
  9. Johnny Winter feat. Derek Trucks- Dust My Broom
  10. Johnny Winter- My Time After Awhile
  11. Buddy Guy- Done Got Old
  12. Koko Taylor- Bring Me Some Water
  13. Gregg Allman- I Feel So Bad
  14. Big Joe Williams- Mama Don't Allow Me To Fool Around All Night Long
  15. Otis Rush- You Reap What You Sow
  16. Carey & Lurrie Bell- Broke and Hungry
  17. James Cotton- Blues In My Sleep
  18. Luther Allison- Cut You A-Loose
  19. Ruth Brown- Sold My Heart To The Junkman
  20. Ruthie Foster- Small Town Blues
  21. Tedeschi Trucks Band- Rollin' & Tumblin'
  22. Gregg Allman- Little By Little
  23. The Allman Brothers Band- Old Before My Time 

No comments: