Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Playlist for Tuesday 10/29/13

Today is the 42nd anniversary of the death of Duane Allman and the 82nd birthday of Bob Koester, founder of Delmark Records. I featured Brother Duane and some Delmark artists to produce this rippin' show.....
  1.  Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. The Allman Brothers Ban- Outskirts of Town
  3. The Rolling Stones feat. Buddy Guy- Champagne and Reefer
  4. Zora Young- Learned My Lesson
  5. Syl Johnson- I Like Your Style
  6. Junior Wells- Ways Like an Angel
  7. Speckled Red- Cow Cow Blues
  8. Frank Morey- Let It Roll
  9. Otis Rush- I Can't Quit You Baby
  10. Eddie Burns- Lonely Man Plea
  11. Toronzo Cannon- John The Conqueror Root
  12. Big Joe Williams- Baby, Please Don't Go
  13. Little Walter- Rollin' and Tumblin'
  14. Willie Kent- I Had A Dream
  15. Lurrie Bell- Got My Eyes On You
  16. Little Milton- Bad Luck
  17. Otis Rush- You're Breakin' My Heart
  18. Willie Kent- Memory Of You
  19. Magic Sam- I Need You So Bad
  20. Junior Wells- Little By Little
  21. Sleepy John Estes- I Ain't Gonna Sell It
  22. Detroit Jr.- Call My Job
  23. Steve Freund- I'll Be Your Mule
  24. Jimmy Dawkins- Feel So Bad
  25. The Allman Brothers Band- Trouble No More
  26. Toronzo Cannon- I've Been Doing Fine
  27. Little Arthur Duncan- Pretty Girls Everywhere
  28. Johnny Jenkins- Down Along The Cove

No comments: