Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 7/29/14

Starting off another sweltering Summer day with a nice stack of Blues Music!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Koko Taylor- Let the Good Times Roll
  3. Koko Taylor- You Ain't Worth A Good Woman
  4. Koko Taylor- Young Fashioned Ways
  5. Muddy Waters Johnny Winter and James Cotton- Dealin' With The Devil
  6. The Allman Brothers Band- Temptation Is A Gun
  7. Buddy Guy- Too Broke to Spend the Night
  8. Buddy Guy- Country Man
  9. Mud Morganfield & Kim Wilson- I Love The Life I Live, I Live The Life I Love  
  10. Mud Morganfield & Kim Wilson- Blow Wind Blow
  11. Mud Morganfield & Kim Wilson- Trouble No More
  12. Son Seals- I Can't Lose the Blues
  13. Luther Allison- I'm Gonna Leave You Alone
  14. Karen Lovely- Rock Me
  15. Karen Lovely- Boogie Some
  16. The Tedeschi Trucks Band- Rollin'& Tumblin'
  17. Susan Tedeschi- Little by Little
  18. Junior Wells- Blues For Mayor Daley
  19. Junior Wells- Tobacco Road
  20. Mike Bloomfield- Your Friends
  21. John Lee Hooker- The World Today
  22. Big Head Blues Club- If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day 
  23. Big Head Blues Club- Sweet Home Chicago  
  24. Elmore James- One Way Out
  25. Koko Taylor- That's Why I'm Crying  
  26. Big Walter Horton- Trouble In Mind

No comments: