Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Playlist for Tuesday 7/8/14

Today we rocked out with the Allman Brothers Band (among others) to celebrate the 70th birthday of Jai Johanny Johanson, our old buddy JAIMOE!!

  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Luther Allison- The Thrill Is Gone
  3. Rick Estrin And The Nightcats- Handle With Care
  4. Fleetwood Mac- I'm Worried
  5. The Allman Brothers Band- You Don't Love Me / Soul Serenade 
  6. John Primer & The Teardrops- If I Could Hold You In My Arms
  7. Willie Kent- Worry Worry
  8. Etta James- Smokestack Lightnin'
  9.  Big Mama Thornton- Looking The World Over
  10. Lucky Peterson- Nana Jarnell
  11. Shirley Johnson- Let It Rain
  12. Shirley Johnson- As The Years Go Passing By
  13. Ruth Brown- A Good Day For the Blues
  14. Ruth Brown- Can't Stand A Broke Man
  15. John Lee Hooker & Canned Heat- Boogie Chillen #2
  16. Lurrie Bell- Blues In My Soul
  17. Lurrie Bell- My Little Machine
  18. Lovey Lee- Nobody Knows My Troubles
  19. Sons Of Blues- Prisoner of the Blues
  20. The Allman Brothers Band- Little Martha

No comments: