Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Playlist for Tuesday 8/29/17

  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Bryan Lee- Katrina Was Her Name    
  3.      Gregg Allman- I Love the Life I Live    
  4.      Byther Smith- I'm in a Hole    
  5.      Rockin' Johnny Band- Got My Eyes on You    
  6.      Rockin' Johnny Band- Confusion Blues    
  7.      Son Seals- Before the Bullets Fly    
  8.      Walter Trout- The Sky Is Crying (feat. Warren Haynes)            
  9.      Savoy Brown- Livin' on the Bayou    
  10.      Albert King & Stevie Ray Vaughan- Don't Lie to Me    
  11.      Little Milton w/ Susan Tedeschi- Mother Earth    
  12.      Roy Buchanan- Drowning on Dry Land    
  13.      Jimmy Rogers- Tricky Woman    
  14.      Muddy Waters- Everything's Gonna Be Alright    
  15.      Muddy Waters- Got My Mojo Working
  16.      John Lee Hooker- Messin' With the Hook    
  17.      Gregg Allman- Love Like Kerosene    
  18.      Buddy Guy- Damn Right, I've Got the Blues            
  19.      Luther Allison- Going Down    
  20.      Sonny Landreth- Walkin' Blues    
  21.      Allman Brothers Band- Don't Want You No More    
  22.      Allman Brothers Band- It's Not My Cross to Bear    
  23.      Koko Taylor- Gonna Buy Me a Mule    
  24.      Big Mama Thornton- Little Red Rooster
  25.      Big Mama Thornton- My Heavy Load    
  26.      B.B. King- Gambler's Blues    

No comments: