Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Playlist for Tuesday 9/12/17

An abbrevated show this morning, but we still rocked it!!
  1.      Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death    
  2.      Eddie Taylor, Jr.- Ghetto Woman    
  3.      Mike Wheeler- You're Doing Wrong    
  4.      John Primer- You're Gonna Wreck My Life    
  5.      Son Seals- Ain't That Some Shame    
  6.      Otis Rush- Got to Be Some Changes Made    
  7.      John Primer- Down in the Bottom    
  8.      Tedeschi Trucks Band- Rollin' and Tumblin'    
  9.      Luther Allison- I'm Gonna Leave You Alone
  10.      Buddy Guy- The Things I Used to Do    
  11.      Albert Collins- My Mind Is Trying to Leave Me    
  12.      Gregg Allman- I Can't Be Satisfied
  13.      Fleetwood Mac- Madison Blues    
  14.      The Rolling Stones- I Gotta Go    

No comments: