Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 5/10/11

All over the country today, with a heavy sprinkling of Buddy & Junior....
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh, Death
  2. Luther Allison- I'm Gonna Leave You Alone
  3. Luther Allison- Sweet Home Chicago
  4. Alabama Mike- Lay My Money Down
  5. Marquise Knox- Living To Die
  6. Monti Amundson- Still Got Her Suitcase
  7. John Mayall- Force Of Nature
  8. Kim Wilson- Your Funeral & My Trial
  9. Muddy Waters, Johnny Winter & James Cotton- Caledonia
  10. Otis Spann- Long Distance Call
  11. Big Joe Williams- Baby Please Don't Go
  12. Memphis Slim- Rainin' The Blues
  13. Mississippi Heat- I Got Some News Today
  14. John Hammond- Same Thing
  15. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Driving Wheel
  16. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- Hoochie Coochie Man
  17. Louisiana Red & David Maxwell- You Got To Move
  18. Billy Boy Arnold- Springtime Blues
  19. John Lee Hooker- You Ain't No Big Thing
  20. Roy Buchanan- I'm A Ram
  21. Delaney Bramlett- Change Gonna Come
  22. James Cotton- Clouds In My Heart
  23. Jimmy Rogers All-Stars feat. Lowell Fulson- Every Day I Have The Blues
  24. Luther Allison & James Solberg- Still Called The Blues
  25. James Solberg- The Hand You're Dealt
  26. Buddy Guy & Junior Wells- One Room Country Shack

No comments: