Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 5/17/11

Played a bunch of older stuff, some new tunes, and celebrated the 69th birthday of Mr. Taj Mahal...
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. The Cash Box Kings- Preachin' Blues
  3. David Jacobs-Strain- Come In My Kitchen
  4. Elvin Bishop- It Hurts Me Too
  5. Eddie C Campbell- I'm Just Your Fool
  6. Taj Mahal- Goin' Up The Country, Gonna Paint My Mailbox Blue
  7. Big Head Blues Club- Last Fair Deal Gone Done
  8. Gregg Allman- Floating Bridge
  9. Gregg Allman- I Believe I'll Go Back Home
  10. Taj Mahal- Corinna
  11. David Jacobs-Strain- Big Legged Mamas
  12. James Kinds- My Mama Told Me
  13. Paul deLay- Leave Me Alone
  14. The Rolling Stones- Love In Vain
  15. Bill Rhoades & The Party Kings- Howlin' Wolf
  16. Billy Branch & Lurrie Bell- Help Me
  17. B B King- How Many More Years
  18. John Primer- I've Been Obused
  19. James Kinds- I Didn't Go Home
  20. Roomful of Blues- Win With Me, Baby
  21. Alvin "Youngblood" Hart- Moonlight Mile
  22. Taj Mahal- That's How Strong My Love Is
  23. Ruth Brown- A Good Day For The Blues
  24. Francine Reed- I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues
  25. Bob Margolin's All-Star Band- Brutal-Hearted Woman
  26. Lucky Peterson- Six O'Clock Blues
  27. Larry Taylor- Killing Floor
  28. Johnny Jenkins- Rolin' Stone
  29. Taj Mahal- Lovin' In My Baby's Eyes

No comments: