Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Playlist for Tuesday 5/3/11

A set of solid Chicago blues with a tip of the hat to the Godfather of Soul, Mr James Brown, as we celebrate his birthday...
  1. Doyle Bramhall ll & Erykah Badu- Oh Death
  2. Butterfield Blues Band- East West
  3. Luther Allison- Living In The House Of The Blues
  4. James Brown- Ain't That A Groove
  5. Paul deLay Band- Fourteen Dollars In The Bank
  6. Son Seals- Jelly, Jelly
  7. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Mama Talk To Your Daughter
  8. Magic Slim & The Teardrops- Hard Life Blues
  9. Charlie Musselwhite- Big River
  10. Kenny Neal & Billy Branch- The Son I Never Knew
  11. Kenny Neal- The Real Thing
  12. Lucky Peterson- Tribute To Luther Allison
  13. John Primer- I Want To Know
  14. Honeyboy Edwards- How Long
  15. Bill Rhoades & Alan Hager- I'll Show You How
  16. Sleepy John Estes- Everybody Oughta Make A Change
  17. Sone Seals- Danger Zone
  18. Johnny Shines & Snooky Prior- Terra Plane
  19. Willie "Big Eyes" Smith- Lowdown Blues
  20. Susan Tedeschi- Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean
  21. Koko Taylor- Spoonful
  22. Katie Webster- I'm Still Leaving You
  23. Bonnie Lee- Baby What You Want Me To Do
  24. Gregg Allman- Devil Got My Woman
  25. Lurrie Bell- Why (Am I Treated So Bad)
  26. Detroit Junior- Call My Job

No comments: